So week 1 went really well. I lost 12 lbs and I have so much more energy! I could already tell by week 2 that I had an easier time working out and waking up early wasn’t as hard. But I’m sure having a baby helps with that since I have to get up at all hours of the night depending on how he sleeps. :)
Well Monday and Tuesday were pretty easy, Wednesday I had to force myself to get out of bed and Thursday I got mad at Elijah for waking me up, but I got up worked out and felt better. Friday was good, but Saturday we both slept in till 8 instead of getting up at 6 to work out, and our whole day was messed up. We went to a BBQ and ate turkey burgers and salad and sweet potatoes which were great, but watching the rest of the family eat ribs and hotdogs and drink and eat snacks was a little hard, but we did it.
Sunday was our free day, we got to sleep in, we didn’t have to work out and we got to eat whatever we wanted to.
Week 2 was pretty good, I woke up early and worked out Monday thru Thursday Friday I slept in until 7 and waited until Lindsay was napping to work out. Ethan does so well playing in his jumper while I do my workout. Friday I did cardio and had a really hard time, my calves just started to cramp up and burn so I had to stop my work out early. I really think I was dehydrated, I am really bad about drinking water. So Saturday I walked to the store for my workout and I got some life water and PowerAde Zero so I could get some hydration and the electrolytes that my body needs without all the extra sugar they add to the other sports drinks.
Week 3 started off bad. Monday and Tuesday I had a stomach flu or something, and I couldn’t work out. I ate well, and drank a lot of water and rested. And Tuesday night went for a little walk with the family to see if I would feel better. My knee’s ached but I took it slow and I was okay.
Today seems better. I still feel dizzy so I am going to hydrate today and try working out tonight when the hubs gets home. We will see if I can get back on it.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome job! It takes a lot of discipline to do that, keep it up! Proud of you
ReplyDelete