So I decided that I am going to jump forward this time to the present. I still have a lot to catch up on but the less I do now, the further behind I get.
Well today Elijah and I started a new weight loss program. I am calling it our “Life Change” program, because we are going to try and stay on it and make it a life change and not just a quick fix diet, because, as most people know, those don’t work. Once you stop the diet, you gain back all the weight.
So Body for Life consists of eating well & portion sized meals, cutting out the sweets, fats, preservatives, and all the junk we eat. We have certain allowed foods. Then we also have a work out plan to follow. We have 3 days cardio for 20 minutes a day & 3 days weight training for about 45 minutes a day and you rotate each day. So I did cardio today, I’ll do weight training tomorrow and so on. Oh and Sunday is our free day. We get to relax and eat whatever we please.
I woke up this morning at 6:00 AM, I really didn’t want to get up, but I am determined to stick to this. I got up stumbled around for about 10 minutes, got dressed in my work out clothes had my 2 glasses of water and headed downstairs to start my diet.
With cardio I do 2 minutes warm up walking, then each minute I go up a level for the next 4 minutes, and then I go back to a fast walk, each minute going up a level for the next 3 minutes. Then back down to a fast walk, and again going up a level for the next 3 minutes. By the 4th minute I’ve reached a level 10, which is where I want to stop, my legs ache, I’m now running on an incline and I’m breathing hard, I want to stop, but really a minute is not that bad… is it? I keep it up till I am dripping with sweat… finally the minute is up, and I go back to 2 minutes at a slow walk… and I’m done!
That’s all it takes, just warming yourself up to that final push where you don’t think you can work out any longer, but you just push yourself more and more until you really can’t do anymore. It’s great… it really makes me feel like I could finally get some control on my life. Control of my weight again, and really maybe get to the point of loving myself again! Finally! I can’t remember a time when I actually loved myself.
I am planning on doing something that I would never ever do! I am going to completely let it all go, I am going to post my before pictures on here. To completely hit the bottom and expose the disgust that I feel about myself, the part of me I try to hide, to let it go and completely let the embarrassment go, it’s the only way I feel I can make it through all of it. I will post pictures of my progress as I go. And we’ll see what happens.
So sorry if you have to witness my completely disgusting and nasty pictures on here. If you can’t stand it please don’t come back to my blog. It’s me exposed and accepting myself for once in my life.
Thanks!
*Pictures will be coming soon!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment