Total weight loss = 7.9 lbs. / 111.9 lbs. to go!
Day 3 was pretty good, we went to the Auto Expo and walked around and had a good time together.
We also went shopping and found a couple things to make my meals a little better. I can’t have regular salad dressing so we found me some 0 calorie, no sugar, raspberry vinaigrette (a lot better than just using vinegar) and some 0 carb, 0 sugar, bbq sauce. It should really help add some extra taste on top of the spices I can use, which will also make the diet easier.
I have noticed today that I am feeling full faster, even during my small 250 calorie meal.
That must mean that my stomach is shrinking! Hopefully it will make this a little easier!
No one said it would be easy, but it’ll be worth it! ![]()

No comments:
Post a Comment