Total weight loss = 9.7 lbs. / 110.1 lbs. to go!
days 3 and 4 were slow, but nothing really exciting went on. I did take the kids to the park yesterday and I walked the track while pulling them in the wagon, then I let them play on the slides & swings, it’s so much fun for them. I’d like to take them everyday, but today is rainy and a little snowy out, so I’ll wait for a better day.
Well I realize I never posted my goals….
lose 20 lbs. = manicure / pedicure
lose 40 lbs. = haircut / color
lose 60 lbs. = new clothes
lose 80 lbs. = new tattoo!
I don’t know what I’ll do when I lose 100 if I do… but I want to wait till it’s closer to then. Maybe I’ll use it as an excuse to take a trip somewhere?
It’s still so far off… but I’m getting there. I rather my weight go down slowly then have it go up!

No comments:
Post a Comment