Well I started a new diet on Wednesday. It’s the HCG diet. I take HCG drops and eat 500 calories a day for 42 days. The first 2 days are just gorging days, and the days for the drops to get into your system, so I didn’t weigh those days.
Day 1- Friday, January 14th- total weight loss 3.6lbs (116.2 lbs. to go) / Eating 500 calories was pretty easy, the first week is probably going to be the easiest to resist the temptations of my old eating habits.
No more eating out, or greasy foods. Smaller serving sizes. This is going to be a life change on the way I eat. No I wont be eating only 500 calories a day the rest of my life, but I am going to start eating a lot less and a lot healthier. Trying to stay around 1200-1600 calories a day when off the diet should be easy, since it’s a LOT of food compared to the diet. It’s just a matter of choosing the correct foods to eat and the correct portions.
Well my doctor doesn’t support this diet, she’d rather I sign up for weight watchers, or go the other “easier” way and get gastric bypass surgery…. I’m not sure I’m ready to give in a do the surgery or that I can really afford to do the surgery. So this diet is going to be it for right now.
I do think if I drop down at least 50 lbs. with this diet I may start up with weight watchers. My Dr. thinks that the HCG diet is too easy, but really… I’m so heavy that I hurt all the time, my knee’s are always killing me, I need something easy to get me down to a weight were I’ll want to work out and CAN actually work out.
Sorry I guess I’m just lazy or something.
But really who am I kidding… How easy is it to find time to work out when you’re a stay at home mom watching kids all day and your Husband doesn’t have a regular schedule. I’d have to hire a babysitter just to get in the extra time to go work out.
Well, think what you want, I need to go now.

No comments:
Post a Comment