So Ethan is doing so much better. We upped his acid reflux medicine and he has a prescription steroid lotion for his eczema so he is feeling all better and is so much fun! (not that he wasn't fun before) He doesn't sit and itch anymore or spit up all the time. I'm so happy he's doing better. He crawls all over the place, and is doing this adorable thing where he gets up on all fours and just wobbles for a bit, then falls down. I think he's trying to crawl on his feet instead of his knees! He is really babbling a lot. He Say's "yeah yeah yeah" & "eeeeeeee" It's so funny. Oh and he is mimicking us when we cough! Such a silly boy! I love him so much!
Well here are some picture collages that my friend Brieann did for me of Ethan at 3 months old.




I love the one with his nose, mouth, etc! So sweet!
ReplyDelete