LOL!
Sooo..... I recently decided to join my friends team for Ragnar.
I am currently training for Ragnar June, 2013!
http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback
So for those of you who do not know what Ragnar is....
It's a 192 mile relay race from Logan to Park City.
Your team consists of 12 people, each person runs 3 legs of the race.
Each leg is somewhere between 3 miles-8 miles, and all different types of terrain.
:) EEEEEKKKKK!!!!
I am SO excited! Oh and Elijah is on my team as well!
We are currently training for a 5K in this fall, following the
couch to 5k exercise program. We just started Tuesday.
I really feel that this will help me reach my weight loss goal, by keeping me active and giving me a goal to work out towards. I also hope this gets me to the point where I decide that I love running.
:) I hope. I want to train for a 10k after the 5k and Ragnar race, and then eventually do a half marathon. And if I can, and want to at that point, I will try for a marathon. (Scary!!)
I am excited to see my transformation over the next several months and year!
And I am anxiously waiting for the day that my Hubby tells me, that he is proud of me!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! I don't have the guts to do that yet, I know you will do great. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete