Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weightloss Update

Well just trying to keep record of my weight loss and measurements.
I've been struggling a little to eat right, but am still staying in or close to my calories.
I have a really hard time controlling myself when I am eating with family.
I need to plan ahead more.

I have lost a total of 36 pounds. I'm averaging about 2.5 pounds a week.
9 more pounds until I take my next set of pictures.

Total inches lost are:

Neck: 1.5 inches
Arms: 1 inch
Waist: 4.5 inches
Hips: 6.5 inches
Thighs: 2 inches
Calves: 1.5 inches

It's taking time, but I am getting there. They say it takes 6 months to change bad habits, and so I am really trying to keep up on kicking my bad habits.

On a good note, I wore a dress to a party, that I wore last year to a wedding. It fit me a lot better this year, and wasn't even tight around my belly. :) I really want to be able to wear my graduation dress again though! It will happen, eventually, and then it will be too big someday!

I know I can, I know I can, I know I can! :)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely incredible!! You're doing amazing Leslie!! :) So glad i have one heck of a sister in law!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete