Friday, February 19, 2010

Past: The Wedding :)



Our wedding was on Thursday November 17th 2007. We were married at the Carmel Reception Center. I loved it, it was such a beautiful wedding. We went that morning and did a rehearsal with all of the wedding party at the reception center, then went to my grandma’s house for brunch.



Then the bride and groom split up until the ceremony. I went with my mom and bridesmaids to get our hair and make up done, while Elijah went with his best man to drop off our car (we didn’t want it trashed) at our hotel and to check us in. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn (Romeo & Juliet room) in SLC for the night. Well I’m sure you’re bored with my story, because I already am, and I think pictures will tell a better story, so here are some pictures of the wedding, reception and our room.















No comments:

Post a Comment